Services for Third Parties
Maintenance in transmission works constitute a part of the intense activity developed by LITSA, where the greatest challenge is to provide our customers works with a high standard of excellence, efficiency and quality.
It is worthwhile mentioning the following works:
- Maintenance of the International Interconnection Line No.1 to Brazil in 500 kV for Compañía de Transmisión del Mercosur S.A. (CTM).
- Automatic Generation Switch System for Entidad Binacional Yacyretá.
- Placement of counterweight in retention devices with Live-Line “Line — Salta — Paso Cico” in 345 kV (at 4,000 masl) for Termoandes.
- Replacement of guyed towers on the 5PPRI1 in 500 kV and technical support with equipment and labor after a collapse provoked by a Tornado to Transener.
- Placement of superior antennae of yard 01 and 05 in 500 kV at Rincón Santa María for TESUR. Work: 3rd Section of Yacyretá.
- Measurement of vibration with Live-Line on 5MRDI1 and 5CEMD1 in 500 kV for LIMSA.
- Placement of jumper wires with Live-Line in end tower of line 5RISI1 incoming connection to San Isidro substation for LIMSA.
- Placement of counterweights in retention towers with Live Line in 5MDRI1 and 5CEMD1 for LIMSA.
- Extension of insulator strings in transpositions with Live-Line in 5MDRI1 and 5CEMD1 for LIMSA.
- Change of bolts in Cross Rope-type towers and change of inferior set of guyed retention in lines 5MDRI1 and 5CEMD1 for LIMSA.
- Change of simple strings for double strings in suspension towers with Live-Line, lines 5MDRI1 and 5CEMD1 for LIMSA.
- Reposition of two framed supporting structures at Mercedes substation for LIMSA.
- Placement of superior antennae of yard 03 in 500 kV at Gran Formosa Substation for LINSA.
- Repair of jumper wires of output yard 07 with Live-Line at Resistencia Substation in 500 kV for LINSA.
- Reception test at factories of Equipment and Panels for 500 kV Substations for LIMSA and LINSA.
- Supervision of Commissioning Tests at 500 kV Substations for LINSA.